Do you really want to be involved in marketing with your internship? Then come and do an internship at our recognized training company BestFix!
Job title: Marketing and communication internship
Hours per week: 32 - 40
Availability: Jan/Feb 2023
Internship duration: 5 - 6 months
Internship type: Collaborative internship
Internship allowance: Between €200 and €250 per month (with the chance of an increase!)
Who are we?
BestFix was founded in 2003 by the first generation. In more than 20 years, this has expanded into a fine and reliable company, where service and product knowledge are central. The 2nd generation is now at the helm; with the same passion and with the same standards and values.
We are now busy with a rebranding campaign where you can help! This includes a new website, adjustments to our corporate identity and a brand new marketing strategy!
What you can help us with:
• Developing and executing the 2023 marketing strategy
• Helping with the execution of the rebranding campaign
• Creating the imagery for our promotions (we work with Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Completing and executing our content calendar (Newsletters, social media and blog posts)
• Filling in content with us on the website
• Setting up a mail campaign
• Data analysis via Google Analytics and making adjustments to the marketing strategy based on those results
• Possibly run a Google Ads campaign
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a pleasant and creative colleague with good ideas. You take initiative and are not afraid to ask questions.
You can write nice texts and know (or are willing to learn) how to optimize them for SEO.
A basic knowledge of the Adobe programs (XD, Photoshop, illustrator etc.) is nice, but this can also be learned during your internship.
Finally, it is important that you are not afraid of dogs. We have 3 very nice company dogs walking around here.
What do we offer you?
• Lots of responsibility and room for personal development
• Chance of a permanent appointment
• Lots of variety in your work
• A workplace in beautiful Deventer
• Internship compensation between €200 and €250 per month (with the chance of an increase!)
Are you interested?
Send an email with your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org